Friday, November 5, 2010

My Third Day

Today was my third day in Raleigh, Virginia. Today was a Sunday so I went to church. Since I am Puritan and William and his family are Anglican we went to different services. When I finished church services two and a half hours later, thought that the churches services were particularly short today, because I am used to spending most of my Sunday at church. I was surprised to learn that their church service

When I arrived back at William's house I was surprised to learn that his church service was only an hour and that this was a NORMAL time for church to end. I consider myself an extremely religious man and want to live the most pure and pious live that is possible, I believe that the Anglican faith does not stress this views enough and it is to closely related to the Roman Catholic Church.



                                                                           


              VS.







Puritan Church Symbol

No comments:

Post a Comment